With the NFL Draft in the rearview mirror, the intelligentsia of the Music Business Conference descended upon Music City with a jam packed week of incredible panels, insider parties, networking on speed and the like. People from as far as Great Britain and Australia travelled to our fair city to soak up the cutting edge, state of the biz info from the best and the brightest.
Lessons from MB19/Pros
Jim Donio and his staff always set the standard of excellence when it comes to topics/ concerns of the music industry. Why is the conference growing?
- They deliver stellar groups of experts for each topic.
- They recognize and reward the achievements of unrelenting people, be it on the creative or business side.
- They seek the input of members to determine what people need and want.
That’s why Music Biz is the Big Daddy of conferences. They always bring it, and in spades.
That’s why industry people (or those who do business with the industry) seeking the latest and greatest information, make it a point to attend the annual conference. This year more than 2400 attendees left with state-of-the-art information on just about everything music.
What can you do for your career to get people coming back?
- You can deliver the best of you each and every time you perform
- You can stay on top of the latest songwriting trends and listen to current music in your genre
- You can get feedback from fans and friends about what’s working and what’s not in your music
You can get better every day!
If you need help figuring out how to do some of these things check out Better Songwriting 101