“Ultimate Songwriter’s Sweepstakes Contest”
Contest Rules – Terms & Conditions
These are the Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions for the promotional Promotion of chance for the promotion of “Ultimate Songwriter’s Giveaway” (hereafter “Promotion”) offered by MR411 LLC, located at 7164 Willow Creek Dr Nashville TN 37221 (hereafter “Company”).
1. These Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions apply to the Promotion offered by the Company and do not apply to any other services offered by and/or agreements with the Company.
2. Participation in the Promotion implies the participant agrees with these Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions, as well as with all decisions the Company takes to ensure the Promotion runs smoothly.
3. If any provision in these Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions is void or voided, the remaining provisions will remain in full force. The Company will replace the void provision with new a provision, whereby the purpose and scope of the original provision will be taken into account as much as legally possible.
4. The Company may at any time, in its sole discretion and without giving prior notice, change these Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions, unless these changes are to the disadvantage of the participant.
5. The Promotion runs from June 10th, 2020 to July 30th, 2020.
6. Participation in the Promotion is only open to persons living in one of the following countries: United States of America, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Iceland, Greenland, Denmark, & Canada (except Quebec).
7. Participants can participate in the Promotion by registering for the Promotion on the website https://musicrow411.com/songwriters-giveaway/ and agreeing to receive the Company’s newsletter and other contact from the company.
8. Participants can increase their chances of winning the Promotion by inviting friends to join the Promotion and/or look at the Company’s website, by entering e-mail addresses from friends. Every invite will increase the participant chance of winning the Promotion.
9. Participation in the Promotion is excluded for employees of the Company as well as anyone who is (in)directly involved in any way in the development and the implementation of the Promotion.
10. Participants under the age of 18 are excluded from participation in the Promotion.
11. The participant in the Promotion has a chance to win the “Grand Prize” with a total annual worth of more than $1,288.00 USD OR one (1) of the four (4) “First Place Prizes” with a total annual worth of $1,288.00 USD OR one (1) of the ten (10) “Second Place Prizes” with a total annual worth of $991.00 USD OR one (1) of the fifteen (15) “Third Place Prizes” with a total annual worth of $197.00 USD.
12. The “Grand Prize” consists of lifetime access to the complete Music Row 411 learning platform, including all existing courses and future courses, with a present retail value of $1,288.00 USD annually. In addition, as a one time reward, the Grand Prize winner will also receive a half-day songwriting coaching with a total worth of $1,997.00 USD and a professional built 5-page website with a total worth of $2,497.00 USD.
The “First Place Prizes” consist of lifetime access to the existing courses on the Music Row 411 platform, with a present retail value of $1,288.00 USD annually.
The “Second Place Prizes” consists of lifetime access to the three most popular Music Row 411 courses (Better Songwriting 101, Building a Better Band 101, and Booking Better Gigs 101) with a present retail value of $991.00 USD annually.
The “Third Place Prizes” consists of lifetime access to the Music Row 411 course Better Songwriting 101 with a present retail value of $197.00 USD annually.
13. Images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes. The actual versions of the prizes may differ.
14. Winners will be selected in an impartial and random manner by a computer system and will be notified by e-mail within one working week of the end of the Promotion. Additionally, there will be a live online announcement of winners on July 30th, 2020. There will be no other guaranteed correspondence about the result. Winners must remain actively subscribed to communications and in good standing with the Company or risk forfeiture of any prizes potentially won.
15. Exchanging or returning prizes is not possible. The prize is personal and not transferable or exchangeable for money. Prizes must be claimed no later than 15 business days from the conclusion of the sweepstakes or winners risk forfeiture of any prizes potentially won.
16. To participate in the Promotion, no additional communication costs will be charged. Furthermore, no payment or purchase is required for participation in the Promotion.
17. The Company pays any gambling taxes to the tax authorities. The prizes mentioned are therefore tax-free for the winners.
18. The winner agrees to behave in accordance with any applicable rules of conduct of the Company and/or other third parties concerned at any locations of the Company and/or third parties.
RIGHTS OF THE COMPANY
19. The Company reserves the right, without obligation of giving any reason and at its own discretion, to exclude participants from participation of the Promotion if the participant violates these Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions or any other legally applicable provision.
20. The Company also reserves the right to prematurely terminate, interrupt or change the Promotion at its own discretion and without prior notice and/or modify the prizes that can be obtained if it cannot be reasonably expected from the Company to adhere to the original terms, prizes and/or Promotion.
21. In the event of knowledge or suspicion of violations, fraud or abuse, the Company has the right to suspend participation and/or to declare participation invalid, without obligation of giving any reason.
22. Participants guarantee that that personal data provided during the participation procedure is correct, truthful, up-to-date and complete. The foregoing is required to be able to send any prize winners the prize, as well as sending the newsletter. The Company can provide this information to third parties if this is necessary for the provision or the delivery of the prize.
INFORMATION, COMPLAINTS AND QUESTIONS
23. Any complaints or questions about the Promotion, prizes or these Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions may be sent directly to the Company’s e-mail [email protected]
24. The Company endeavors to respond to questions and complaints within 15 working days after receiving the complaint.
25. These Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions and further information about the Promotion are available on the Company’s website at https://musicrow411.com/.